It’s Monday morning. I’m not a morning person at all. Typically I hit my peak around 2pm after the 2nd cup of coffee kicks in and the kids are napping.
But I stayed in my pajamas yesterday and sat on the couch for most of Sunday. I caught up on some reading, watched TV. And let the kids watch tv. I felt guilty about it, a little, but honestly it felt great. I recharged my mommy batteries so this Monday morning could happen:
- I pumped 12 ounces of milk.
- I jogged and walked 2.2 miles.
- I fed the 13 month old homemade sweet potatoes for breakfast. The toddler ate cheerios.
- I put in a load of laundry.
- And then we watched a You Tube video about volcanoes and practiced writing the letter V.
- And we made these crafts inspired by a pinterest post depicting volcanoes and the letter V.
I had a cup of coffee before all of this happened. Because with coffee, all things are possible.
It’s noon now. Time for a nap.
#bestestmommyever #visforvolcano # crafts #homeschool #breastfeedingmoms